I’m beyond excited. I’ve just finished my second book: “A Year In The Life Of FaceHunter”. This one is not just a street style compilation but more of a travel/inspiration diary in 30 cities around the world with an emphasis on style and people.
There are 4 foreign editions. It means that in the 4 regions indicated below, there will be a special edition that will be exclusively available in each of them. The book is literally the same, except for the title, cover, publisher and language.
- US/Canada: “Travels with FaceHunter” Running Press (will be available end of April)
- Germany/Austria/German part of Switzerland: “Die Welt als Catwalk” Prestel
- France/Belgium/French part of Switzerland: “
- Korea: “A Year In The Life Of FaceHunter” Will Books
(I will present here those editions over the next coming weeks.)
The World’s 1st launch will take place in London on Thursday 7th March.
For those who live there or who happen to be in town, I’d like to invite you to discover and celebrate it with 3 events:
- 5-7PM: book signing @ Wolf & Badger
- 7.30-10PM: book launch party @ Wolf & Badger (RSVP: email@example.com)
- 10PM-3AM: after party @ La Bodega Negra (RSVP: firstname.lastname@example.org)
All the details are here.
For those who live somewhere else on Earth, no worries, I’m going to have similar events in many other cities. Stay tuned. If you are a interested in putting together/helping to organise a book launch event in your city, feel free to contact me (yvan at face hunter dot org).