MY NEW BOOK: A YEAR IN THE LIFE OF FACEHUNTER

I’m beyond excited. I’ve just finished my second book: “A Year In The Life Of FaceHunter”. This one is not just a street style compilation but more of a travel/inspiration diary in 30 cities around the world with an emphasis on style and people.

This is the main edition published by Thames & Hudson that will be available in most of the countries in the world from end of March. If you can’t wait, you can already pre-order it on Amazon

There are 4 foreign editions. It means that in the 4 regions indicated below, there will be a special edition that will be exclusively available in each of them. The book is literally the same, except for the title, cover, publisher and language.

- US/Canada: “Travels with FaceHunter” Running Press (will be available end of April)
- Germany/Austria/German part of Switzerland: “Die Welt als Catwalk” Prestel
- France/Belgium/French part of Switzerland: “
- Korea: “A Year In The Life Of FaceHunter” Will Books

(I will present here those editions over the next coming weeks.)

The World’s 1st launch will take place in London on Thursday 7th March.
For those who live there or who happen to be in town,  I’d like to invite you to discover and celebrate it with 3 events:

- 5-7PM: book signing @ Wolf & Badger
- 7.30-10PM: book launch party @ Wolf & Badger (RSVP: rsvp@wolfandbadger.com)
- 10PM-3AM: after party @ La Bodega Negra (RSVP: showcase@momxdad.com)

All the details are here.

For those who live somewhere else on Earth, no worries, I’m going to have similar events in many other cities. Stay tuned. If you are a interested in putting together/helping to organise a book launch event in your city, feel free to contact me (yvan at face hunter dot org).

1. Danisha says:

You do an amazing job , congratulation for the book!

2. Jane says:

Congrats, it must be so exciting !!!!

3. hey yvan, do you know if urban outfitters will be stocking the book, like with the last one?

4. VoP says:

I really love it.

I’m interesting about it.

5. little t says:

Very exciting- can’t wait to pick up my copy!

6. major congratulations on the new book! can’t wait to get my hands on one!

abigail

7. Congratulations on the book! I have your previous one on my coffee table, so I might just have to purchase your new one as well :)

-Slamavskiljare-

8. Norbyah says:

have you thought about hong kong? my friend geneva of a pair and a spare just had one for her book over here, and i’m sure there would be heaps of people over here who would be able to coordinate one for you.
    xo
    n

9. Congrats my dear – the book looks amazing! What a great job <3 …! Kisses from Vienna, Katja

10. StreetLounge says:

Awesome! I’m gonna need that book! ;)

11. sheng says:

Hi, I love your book. You touched down on Kuala Lumpur too but no mention in your book. Please let us know what you think of our city!

12. I am looking forward to adding this to my library! My daughter pre-ordered as well!

Sherry Tejada

13. [...] de diferentes partes del planeta, todas ellas con estilo eso sí. Para presentar su libro “A year in the life of a facehunter” estará el próximo martes 12 de noviembre en la tienda Geox de Passeig de Gràcia, Barcelona. [...]