KUALA LUMPUR – book signing, palate palette, 12/18/10

1. deardesiree says:

Love the first look! Can’t imagine how they survive in long sleeves in that heat! xx

2. thwany says:

all these kids are too-cool-for-school! i esp love that guy’s sleeveless button down.

3. we love all the looks!!!
    kisses from MExico

4. naomi says:

these looks are amazing. i love the first girl’s look the best!

finally hatachi

5. goody gum drops, that first look is inspiring. i also love the guy’s style, boys have it so tricky these days but this one found something new.

6. I love the ice-cream colours of the first two outfits! I’m getting tired of winter :P

fashion illustrations: Illustrated-Moodboard.com

7. I can’t believe they’re wearing all that layer in Malaysia! I can’t wait for you to get to Manila and see what photos you will take here :) See you soon!!!

P.S. it’s as hot here but sometimes it rains and at night, a cool breeze is expected :)

8. Davidikus says:

A very refreshing mix of looks. The bra over tee shirt is surprising. The Superman effect?

9. tiffany says:

definetely love the flowery poncho frm the last look. very unique! LIKE

10. K8 says:

The first look is so beautiful. I love her hair and makeup with the simplicity of the outfit in pastels. Perfection!

Fashion X K8

11. Prutha says:

love the hair on the 3rd girl

12. 154 says:

Very special, that guy’s hair is something else! :)

13. Kyle says:

I love the girl’s look in the first two photos. The outfit is amazing, but the dark lipstick really completes the look!

14. The 6 photo is beautiful. I love the clotheswear here, and the pattern of shirt is just divine.

15. E... says:

I lvoe the bra on the pois shirt…chic and so Gaultier!! Alaso amazing the shorts on that man with that amazing printed shirt!

LOL, hey I’m a guy and I’m from the 3rd picture. =P

17. Vulnerable says:

i love the blue shirt on the first girl very interesting
    still not sure about the underwear as outerwear however :)

the second girl ha a very good look however

faces well hunted

18. Vanja Stace says:

Loving the coat and hairstyle in the third look. So chic! And very edgy.

they’re wearing layers cause it’s the monsoon season and currently the weather’s quite chilly in KL :)

asian people just look cool in a way nobody else can compare to.

21. I found this look some strange. May be I didn’t get the theme properly.