LONDON – andy, all souls church, 06/02/10

All my photos of Aurora Fashion Week in Saint Petersburg are up on my visual diary.

1. Dodo says:

Even though she’s really popular I find her ‘personal style’ to be quite…general.
    And she seems shy in front of your camera xD

2. joninel says:

awesome Andy!!!. great shoes

3. Mariel says:

She’s so sweet looking. I like the scalloped edges on her shorts

4. gabrielle says:

i love your shoes!
    oh lalalalala!
    sigueme: http://www.gabriellemode.blogspot.com

5. Andy as stylish as ever!! I need MY OWN FINKS!!!!:(:(

Love,
    fashionfabrice

6. dreamylacey says:

beautiful photos. andy is beautiful and I think i recognise xhloe shorts?

7. Always love Andy, and I especially love her Finsk wedges I am desparate for a pair!

8. Hannah says:

I love the scallop edge shorts and finsk shoes. Her personal style doesn’t exactly come across as ‘affordable’ though.

I love Andy! :)

Magda

10. Calla says:

pretty sure her style is not original.

she’s copying the trends to the max.

which is fine, it just makes her stylish and trendy.

11. hannan says:

I love andy! she is great! <3

12. Ro says:

Andy! she’s my favourite blogger!
    XOXO

I agree with Hannah. Does “affordable” mean “i’m wearing shoes that cost 400 euros” or “i can find chloe knock-off shorts over the web”?

And does she take “not-cool” trends and make them cool only by herself? Dear god, she’s a kind of fashion miracle! It’s her that made ankle boots and scalloped shorts cool!

Where did she get those shoes? I want them too!!!!

Andy is just adorable. Always.

16. Clare says:

Hoorah for Finsk shoes!

tweet tweet tweet

x

17. Just Silvia says:

The shorts are from Queen’s wardrove, not Chloe. i like her a lot. She’s maybe not the most extravagant, but I think she catches the trends quicker than the others and her styles are always perfect!

18. OH MY GOD. I love those shoes, but how in the hell could you walk in those. The shorts and the necklace are killer as well.

sarahhartsu.blogspot.com

19. the more i see those boots, the more i die a little inside realizing that i don’t own a pair…

20. Francesca says:

saw these on her blog! love them.

xoxo,
    F

lekisskiss.blogspot.com <– Texas gal bloggin fashion from NYC!

21. SS says:

killer shoes!!

22. i know i know her shoes yes amazing!

23. She is pretty. Her shoes are beautiful, but they must be uncomfortable and a little warm for the season, right?

24. love Andy!!
    she is so stylish and her outfits are such marvelous as her!

25. I love andy! she is great! great pics

26. Lady M says:

Amazing shoes!!

27. Davidikus says:

Nice style. The shoes look too big and quite heavy so they are not in keeping with the general thin silhouette. Or are they meant to be this way?

I don’t like random fashion bloggers. Although, I do respect those who work and has education within fashion industry.
    Andy’s blog is based on “oh, I really like these shoes, I think they are cool”. It looks like the only thing a fashion blogger can say: “it looks cool” otherwise, no other arguments or knowledge about fashion theory/history can be made.
    I find your question a bit stupid, you asked if she is copying other girls. Well, my dear blogger, if you would buy Martins Lindstrom book “buyology”, you can find there a basic theory why do we buy, for example fashion. It has something to do with mirror neurons and dopamine. Everybody is copying someone, something. Moreover, there are some other theories which are very important to know and understand, for example “trickle-down theory”?? We exist, because we copy (mirror neurons).
    Oh, and other thing about her wanting to be a fashion magazine editor, God, I hope no, otherwise this industry is getting down. People, get an education and develop knowledge about fashion and leadership management, personal branding and stuff instead of dreaming. Style is very important in this industry, but knowledge and personality will be your futures shaper.
    Andy is 23-something girl and she sounds lame when she speaks about fashion. Maybe, smart and sweet girl in other areas, apart from fashion. Get and education or interested in what you really do.

29. so beau! I love your style

Gorgeous girl, but I feel that this look in general is getting a little tired (probably because I live in the Southern Hemisphere and it was done to death over the summer… and perhaps there’s a little jealously there because it’s cold here at the moment!). Particularly not the biggest fan of the clunky shoes and high waisted shorts, which looks like silk boxer shorts.
    I must say that Face Hunter seems to be all about Andy though.

31. Minx says:

I thought that Annonymous’ comments were a little harsh regarding Andy. Although I do agree with some of the comments and there are some very valid points made, good luck to Andy if she ever does become a fashion editor.
    I have to say I wasn’t a fan of this particular look though. Looks a little bottom heavy and I’m past the high waisted short shorts look. It’s been overcooked and it’s time for something new.

32. A. says:

What a pretty lady!

33. Prutha says:

what gorgeous shoes!!! and the anchor necklace!!

34. Sebastian says:

Very nice shoes!

CHECK OUT MY FASHION AT http://SEBASTIANHAMMARBERG.BLOGG.SE

Can somebody tell me the name blog of this girl.
    I’m french and I couldn’t understand what she said.

36. Nice color combination in white and nude. Look appears so clean and lean therefore. The wedge shoes with the wooden heel are gorgous.

37. Mat says:

those shoes are mint

38. Hmm wasnt too keen on her :/

Nice shorts though.

39. Valentine says:

Her blog is called : Fashion scrapbook ;)

She’s quite sweet.

-the life of a belgian stylist-

how nice to have someone who smiles and doesn’t look bored by the camera. that’s style, to me.

41. It’s just ok – not overwhelming …

42. those boots are crazy!

asquaredplusm.blogspot.com
    asquaredplusm.blogspot.com
    asquaredplusm.blogspot.com

43. Anchor! I loooove anchor <3

nice look, you’re indeed not copying anyone

She doesn’t have the best style in the blog world, she’s so… normal, those shoes are pretty and could be wear by anyone else.. her style is just boooooring

45. Incredible shoes, so structural!

xo Tangent Mag

She has the same shoes than Ebony Bones!
    Look that:

At 3:38 !

47. dining table says:

She’s so sweet looking. i love your shoes! Always love Andy; I am desperate for that pair of shoes.

48. Rosie says:

Hey I think Andy deserves some merit, she most be doing something to RIGHT to create does feelings on yall! and its ok if its good or wrong. You are talking about it and her, and thats the entire point ! and thats why she is popular, I think people have a type of love & hate feelings towards her.

I agree with everyone, her style aint that unique, specially because most of her pieces are owned by mosts bloggers, but she still looks nice and cute wearing them. Not everyone can pull that off, and people like to see “normal” not like Tavi.

Cheers Andy I enjoy your blog y no te dejes llevar por los comentarios, tu sabes que la envidia ni de la “buena” es bueno.
    BESOS !

besos !

49. I loved the ppics. it wasin Temple, right? So inspired!!!
    I have a blog of shoes….soon I’ll post her shoes…<3