THE OBSERVER – april 4th: reykjavik fashion festival

Read the whole column here.
More images from my Icelandic & Irish trips on my visual diary.

1. Clare says:

The second girl is a little bit amazing, love her jacket.

tweet tweet tweet

x

2. Mila says:

LOVE 2nd girls outfit!!!

3. Sky Pies says:

I love the velvet puffy sleeve coat! The necklace adds a great punch, <3

4. philippojazz says:

Geougeous blog!
    I think that there’s no other blog like this! congratulations

visit our blog about fashion!

5. Great necklace in the 2nd one. Classic rough/sweet combination for the 1st, not sure about the stripes cardigan, but really cute layering for the bottom part.

6. Emi Troy says:

I agree with the others! Love the second girl! She looks gorgeous!

xx Emi

thegirlwiththemask.blogspot.com

7. FASHION SNAG says:

Great layers in the first outfit and I love both jackets. xo

8. I like her scrunched up fists in the second photo, I wonder if she did it on purpose or not. Sometimes when I am nervous/uncomfortable I do the same thing and don’t realize until later when I look at the photos that I was making fists.

9. wow all the layering is amzing
    she looks awesome, love the boots!

10. msskeide says:

Love the studded leather jacket in pic 1 and the boots in pic 3:)

11. Kale says:

Very cool how the second girl has combined all these different elements like the Edwardian jacket the bone necklace the denim shirt to create a perfectly indistinguishable style

12. eva says:

i love the pop of salmon color on the slip. Oh how i wish I could own a slip in every color!

evoluer.wordpress.com

13. Hadas Aharon says:

I loved the skirt of the first girl!

14. gih says:

I like the style of tha 2nd photo with blue color outfit. She looks so gorgeous with that design.

15. first girl’s outfit !

dentelle ! lovelovelove

fachunter has gone seriously downhill, now its really commercial. rich girls who look like models are only interesting for straight men to look at and high street shoppers. i thought this website was about individuality, i haven’t seen any of that on here in a long time,

17. Margaret says:

that coral colour is so perfect :O xx

18. I love the dress the second girl is wearing with those boots,devine.

19. I really like how the top girl is layering those skirts – a very clever way to do the big sheer trend.

20. Alan Griswold: Rumen Kolev’s Placidus and Delphic Oracle 5.
    Now whether it’s AOL Instant Messenger, Google Talk, ICQ Lite or MSN Messenger, it may
    be AC3Filter, Any – DVD or BSplayer; you can locate any desired old version of softwares that
    too under one website only. Trojans like to disguise themselves as a very
    useful software that offers itself without charge.