COPENHAGEN – nøreport + nørrebro + rundetårn, 08/10/09

1. Nina says:

is this the 7 year old girl who wants to be the 1st fashion guru? :D she looks a little older though…

2. carolina says:

I’m a brazillian girl,I’m 14. And I really love both of your(s ?) blogs. There is pictures with a great quality! Congratulations!

3. Ms. B says:

Love the girl in the 3rd photo, quite charming!

4. Haha, love the SMILE girl :D

5. diane says:

The first little girl is so sweet, but she looks to me like she’s not getting enough rest/vitamins.

6. Berry says:

That gray dress is so casual yet still so cute! And it looks quite comfy!

7. The ‘smile’ girls golden blouse is lovely!

8. JamieDOTBall says:

all wonderful..very beautiful ladies! first girl is sweet but does look like she works too hard!

9. Girls in Copenhagen are always so pretty and stylish!!!

10. Birk-G says:

my name is Birk and my hobby is the photography.

Since 2 month I have a blog, where I show the style of Hannover (Germany). You can find it under

Your blog looks very good, so I have put it on my blogroll. Can you do the same, please?

Many thanks und cheers from Germany,

ps: I have sent you this message to your email-adress one week ago

11. Jack Daniel says:

Really great finds. I like the short hair brunette girl. Way too cute. Really, really, cute.

12. much love to copenhagen!

13. Isabel says:

Love the batman t-shirt!

14. Lovely faces here…at least we are also participating in way of clapping and cheering !!!

15. Ashley says:

The last look is really fresh. Love her smile too!

16. Nandi says:

*Awsome blog! Beautiful fashionistas! :)

17. The first girl is so sweet and angelic and the last two pictures, really great looks. TDF (to die for)

18. i like the last lady
    simple but chic

19. oh the child at the top is an angel

she looks like she is thinking something proper

20. Timless Chic says:

You soften up, Yvan!

21. I really like this blog. It really inspiring me! I´m brazilian! I´m 20 and just starting work with fashion. By the way, do you the name of the girl with batman t-shirt?!

22. chicmuse says:

23. I love the first photo!!! It is so fresh and airy! ) Looks like a greese goddes )

i really love the girl’s shoes in the 4th photo! have you got an idea where she could have bought them?i’ve already seen few people wearing them

25. so cute.. love it :)

26. carine says:

I like the girl in the third photo; she looks like she’s got a sense of humour, like she’d be fun to kick about with. in the words of orphan annie “make a smile your accessory always”