MELBOURNE – princes walk + rooftop cinema curtin house opening party, 11/12/08

1. Brigadeiro says:

Love that 1st outfit, it’s so romantic! The 2nd one’s also great, except I’m not a fan of the visible black bra…Beautiful shots though!

I love both these looks! Vintage, eclectic, feminine…lovely.

3. Love love love the first outfit..

4. Rita says:

I love the first look. But I think that if the shoe color contrasted her skin even more (the one she’s wearing just kind of blends with her skin tone) the look would be even stronger.

But I still think it’s beautifully put together. I love it.

Nice shirt Frenchie.

My legs turned bright pink in heat! Ha ha, pale skin and Australian weather are not such a good match.
    Thanks Yvan, it was nice to meet such a charming character. x

7. very ladylike and demure in the first image, quite simple but quite lovely x

8. beccajanie says:

I love that first outfit – so elegant!

I wonder what book she’s reading.

10. Adiel says:

I’ve always quite like the see through shirt, but if I wore that out where I live, I’d probably get the cops called on me. ;)

11. bec says:

love the second one!
    the hair, the shirt. the fact that its seethrough makes it oh so more exciting. the backround, this shot is nearly perfect!

Looks like she’s holding D.H. Lawrence’s Lady Chatterley’s Lover. Nice edition.

13. I love both these looks! Vintage, eclectic, feminine…lovely.

14. Fashdance says:

Congrats on your mention in Lucy magazine!

Best street style site for everywhere. Not too shabby :)

15. Aava says:

the second one is like an alien! a cool one! I love the outfit!

The first girl is AMAZING, GORGEOUS, CHIC.

17. Love the first shot, very stylish and glamourous! The second shot would be lovely if it weren’t for the visible bra. Alas!

18. TEXTSTYLES says:

ladylike chic

every so dainty n gorgeous

19. norawoah says:

Oh, I love that mustard yellow skirt! What a fabulous color.

20. oh they are both lovely
    the first one is beautiful and the second one is something id like to wear!

21. This comment has been removed by the author.

22. LOVE the first look. She could stand to lose the fan, but I love the colours, the vintage styling and her graceful feminine wiles.

This is sort of a Euro Chic, Posh Eclectic look. I’m trying to sort out this style for myself so if any of you fashionistas have any advice for moi, I would really appreciate it! On my blog, of course :)

23. magga says:

love the second one’s nail polish!

24. VITALITY says:

Nice site your nice ur prazantation and nice you are i have a site it is also be nice i think, it help you http://textileview.blogspot.com

25. syd vicious says:

Anyone who carries a Spanish fan as an accessory get and A in my book.

love the first look. Very pretty indeed. Nice touch with the fan and the book! Just completes a lovely look.
    But i dont like the next one. The see through top seems tacky to be perfectly honest.

27. Featured and linked one of these pics on my blog, I hope that is okay. :-)

28. Maxie says:

#1 is beautiful
    but as for #2, i think that awful top-knot ruins that shot.
    death to the top-knot.
    very unflattering.
    also, black bra under lace top is a touch on the tacky side. too deliberate.