TURKU – uuden musiikin festivaali 5, kupittaanpuisto, 07/26/08

BAM.Great.the last girl.marry me.

2. where do all the girls find these fantastic shoes?
    answer me…
    judy from

3. love the last photo…..it has the 1920s french poiret look.

4. the first picture is lovely, sexy and sensual style and the girl with the black and white shoes…i would like to marry you/become your best friend so i can borrow your shoes.

madness :-)

THE FIRST PIC IS SIMPLY AWESOME!

6. The AstroCat says:

Love the last two.

Very fun and jolly.

Lov. The AstroCat

The flower dress in the first picture is a vintage dress, I work in a vintage shop in Reykjavik and it so funny that we have like 15 exactly the same dresses in the shop. ;) Small vintage world!!

Love this blogg.

asa

8. Diego says:

The contrast in the first picture is great. That flower dress looks amazing. I also like the girl with the white and black shoes…

9. Lovely. The first picture is my favourite, their dresses are lovely.

10. Eunice says:

How come you haven’t come to Asia yet?!?!

11. summer dresses and tennis-style skirts galore! beautiful. the third girl down is wonderful, she looks like Little My, what could be a lovelier inspiration than a fictional illustration?
    and Style Slicker is spot on, the sweet and subtle 1920s look is stunning apparently in at least two of those photographs, i adore it.

12. Jenn says:

love the shoes in the third.

13. Lily says:

Oh God how I love Finland. The whole country seems to have this extraordinary attitude and energy, wish I could travel there someday.
    Great outfits !

14. Lovely girls with lovely outfits. The last one looks a bit shy, but that is intersting.

15. love the first pic!
    i want one of that vintage flower dress!!! and they look amazing, so beautiful and chic :)

16. Laura says:

The first picture is perfect!

17. Antón says:

i’m totally agree… the first picture is just perfect.

see u around-.

18. Z says:

Wow, all these girls are beautiful! The pics are too:)

oh yes, small vintage world!
    i’ve got the same flower dress from a recycle store in bremen.