LONDON – on the street, soho + mayfair + shoreditch, 06/04/08

1,2,3
    V.

2. That argyle sweater outfit and the model’s stance is comedic – at least I hope it was meant to be funny:) It looks like something my mom would wear.

3. MHBass says:

i think the first girl looks great! really don’t like the guy’s vest though…

4. Bud says:

I love your photo’s. I always see someone who looks like my friends. Keep up the good work.

-bud

all are pretty much a mess, except for 5, who is the personification of the word “cute,” and that blond-haired guy who is a *hot mess!* he should stay at home with his bad self!

6. Hawk eye says:

Being the first timer here I’ve got a great feeling to see a slice of Londoners in different attires
    Regards,
    Subrata

first girl looks awesome minus the socks, please no socks and sandles/heels/etc, it just looks tacky! but love her style, looks like zooey

oh and last one is good too, LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the shoes, love em! but i dont think the look suits her… but that’s justm y opinion

9. Jenny H. says:

ahh i love the second look.
    her clutch is so cute.

10. EXCELLENT SHOTS!!!!! Love the guy with his pink leopard print bag!!!

11. KnitXcorE says:

i LOvE the guy…. so naf!

12. desmitten says:

great red sneakers! so very M.I.A

13. jen says:

the pleats in no.1′s trousers fall in such a way as to form an enormous camel toe. mmm… unfortunate. no.2 looks lovely though i imagine it could feel a little undressed and vulnerable.

14. i’m loving the tunic/shirt dress in 2nd look! very cute ensemble…clutch is not bad either

the third look is eclectic in every sense of the word!! the pink leopard print bag is out there…i’m a bit to conservative to rock something like that!

15. oooo…just noticed the camel toe “jen” mentioned. I looks ummm…questionable. Not to go disgusting or vulgar on all of us, but the camel toe shape around the crutch area kind of draws attention to what lies beneath. :| bad move…unfortunate

16. Gloria says:

I have been wanting little preppy Keds…

17. that green tank top is some hot mess hotness, isnt that from american apparel?

hands behind the back = new trend among cute girls when posing???

19. machbrit says:

Nice photos. Different people with different faces with different styles. It uplifts the word “unique”.

i love the last lady. she reminds me of Gabriel Garcia Marquez and Isabel Allende novels.

i know what you mean about the folds on the first girl,i own the same trousers and what her raincoat unfortunately disguises is a series of lovely pleats on either side of the pockets(thus the “crease”).
    you should do this picture again minus the coat, and it would look lovely.trust me.

ps. socks and sandals:no no,
    heels and socks (with the right outfit) BIG YES YES
    -i think she really looks cute!

22. kelmurphy says:

It’s Michel Polnareff!

23. illa says:

yayy facehunter.
    guy with leopard bag is happiness in a nutshell.
    geniusity..