THE FACEHUNTER SHOW – stockholm 2 of 3

1. Marta says:

WOW!
    this is so funny!you are lovely and stockholm is definitely a place i wish to visit soon

2. lara - says:

I fucking l o v e this blog!

3. yyeah! prety nice part of the show! i like it!

armand is fantastic!

5. Ambiguous says:

thanks for further exposing stars like sandra! she’s a winner!

6. argishtfnazarian.blogspot.com says:

I just have to say that i really LOVE with a capital L this blog. I’t has everything i whis for in a blog. Thank you and keep it up ;D

And come back to stockholm it’s a great city ;D

7. PLATFORM says:

You’re on to something! years down the line, this will spark great nostalgia for me……

xx.

8. The next big city must be Kiev :) You are welcome here!

9. I love this. Thanks!

10. hadass says:

the only thing i keep track of in my oh so messy life. your blog is inspiring, no less.

STOP WITH THE VIDEOS!!! very annoying. it’s just so nice to pop open your page and see striking photos. arrrrggghhh! firing up a video: c’est stupide!!! or maybe you could put them in a different area or blog for those who like them…

Kiev ?

lol

13. Alice Point says:

I love this city, I love that people and I love watching your shows;)! I hope I will visit Stokholm in future!

Alice:)

14. MEO says:

sempre belle le tue storie, ogni volta di più.. vieni a Firenze… ti offro un cappuccino…

always beautiful your stories, each time more .. Come in Florence … I offer you a cappuccino …

There he is again! the guy playing guitar in the end! He really has a very special handsome look I think.

16. Tasha says:

the last guy singing with the guitar got quite a nice voice :)

Hahahaha, how much did you sell that Sandra Backlund (?) piece for around the corner? That girl with the long blond hair, having her picture taken, is really special. She has an Eskimo-ish, kind of like wild-Asian facial features mixed with Scandinavian. What else did I like? The guy at the end. Very handsome, with nice hair and hat. The coolest thing about your videos is people speaking English with all these different accents. A mix of eye and ear candy.

18. Alice says:

Yeah, go sweden! :)

i love the facehunter show!! and i fucking love you yvan! these videos make so happy because of their funny music and the simple style! i want to say something in french too: tu es adorable! greetings from rainy finland

Oh, you’re so brilliant, Yvan. I really like your show, it’s so unpretentious yet very interesting and classy.