LONDON – on the street, brick lane & soho, 03/26/08

is that peaches gelfof?

first one is gorgeous. number three has wonderful hair.

3. Look number one is smashing!!! The subtle introduction of quirky elements (i.e., the socks, gloves, and of course the hair) make the overall refined style fun! Loving the photography and your subjects–they are real personalities that I would love to get to know!

4. the best ones are always in london.

I loooove Number One. I love him! I want him to put all my outfits together every day from now on.

6. Victoria says:

The first one is amazing – he looks like a Dr. Seuss character. Great photography – you always manage to capture intriguing people that I would love to know.

7. I love mr. #1 with his cropped pants–so number (n)ine, hedi slimane…but not everyone can do this, unfortunately. I’ve seen it go wrong!

Great shots! check out my site at http://omowrites.blogspot.com. THANKS!

8. Love the top post!

seriously are you fucking kiding me…number one looks like a douchebag, he is in this blog about a year back and he looks ok then (i remember because i know of him through friends) but now he’s looks like such a bellend.just because someone’s a tweaker doesnt make them good, you dont have to look wierd to be well dressed or individual. brick lane turns people wierd…

boy with the hat: charming!!

you sound angry, seems that the majority rules on number 1s style. case closed. fabulous.

12. numerocuatro says:

This comment has been removed by the author.

13. numerocuatro says:

number four is great.
    effortless chic.

14. Scotty-C says:

Am I the only one that noticed that #1 is wearing a woman’s coat?

#1 is a musician called josh weller. he’s ace!

16. Paul Pincus says:

#1 and #2 are kinda great!

I kinda want #1!

17. Chl0é says:

La coupe du premier M0sieur est carrément inspirée de personnages de Tim Burton (Edward scissorhand ou même Sweeney Todd)!(clin d’oeil réussi?). / Does the first guy’s haircut come from some Tim Burton’s movies ?

Love it.

that bellend comment cracks me up! i totally agree with you…keep it real peoples, trying too hard makes you look like a dick!

19. ByRICHaRD says:

picture one is of a guy called josh…something.
    hes a musician. ive seen him play a few times.

ok, i just read someone elses post… josh weller. i knew it was a josh.
    haha

yeah, nr1 is rather ugly…. just too much. nr2 is great tho

21. la femme says:

last photo is excellent. love the guy and the framing.

“seriously are you fucking kiding me…number one looks like a douchebag, he is in this blog about a year back and he looks ok then (i remember because i know of him through friends) but now he’s looks like such a bellend.”

whats wrong with putting a bit of surrealism into people’s lives?

-You ‘don’t have to be weird to be well-dressed or individual’, but what’s wrong with it??

seems bizarre that you’re so offended by a look………