PARIS – men’s fashion week fw 08/09, 01/20/08

1. There are many pretty people pictured here. Beautiful bounty harvest

well done gavroche! lapin et moi send you bisous.

VIBS ? the dj

4. Secret Diary says:

Really great pics! love the crochet dress. and the dj….fantastic

5. Anne Corrons says:

My God! The show is also on the streets! Soon, it’s going to be in NYC…

6. Erlend says:

I want the DJ-DUDE’s shirt now!

The first lady is the pick of the crop.

8. kohkohchanel says:

how i long to be in paris

9. Paul Pincus says:

Love 1, 2, 3, 4, and 6…Great series.

This is the first time I’ve commented, though I check out your blog regularly.

The top photo really struck me. The taupe and grey colors of her coat, the pavement, the dogs and the archway; the black of her hair and the wall, and then, unbelievably, the little aqua greyhound on the upper right awning that references the dogs.

On top of it all, her charming face with its intelligent, subtly humored, subtly flirtatious look, her artist-looking pink hands, and the pink slacks or skirt just visible in the slit of the coat, and the dirty pink tips of her shoes.

Even the rectangular patch in the sidewalk echoes the rectangular white design in the wainscotting. A real pleasure.

I like that you don’t seem too precious about your photos, so when you come out with something like this, it feels honest.

11. Alex says:

At first I thought that the guy in the red shirt was wearing some sort of Egyptian style-collar, only when I saw the picture in full size I burst out in laughter, realizing that it was a flash light. The coolest shirt ever. ;D

The girl third to last has a nice style.

12. Call me Fait says:

Hello. I adore your photos. The people (most of them) pose well. But i do not think they would be captured like so if you didn’t take such great photos!

I like the seventh photo, starting from the top. she looks very comfortable there. I do not care for what she is wearing because i cannot see it, but i like her ankles and brown shoes.

I am glad i found your blog. :]

13. the crochet dress…simply lovely! Great blog, by the way…always an inspiration.

14. PLATFORM says:

What’s fantastic about the looks cited, is that their all so individualistic while being somewhat on the same plane of fabulousity.

is it just me or does the blouse on the woman in the last picture look like Hot Chip’s album cover?

I love no.4′s dress!!!