LONDON – magic poison vs foreign!, bar music hall, 11/17/07

1. Eugénie says:

I really love the girl in pink ! is it strawberries on her gilet ?

2. The Vogueite says:

ooh girl number #2 is wearing Christopher Kane Fall 2007.

… though i wish she hadn’t pose in such a manner.

3. Jerry berry says:

yes i noticed that its the best dress ever but she should have worn it alone to show off its pure beauty.

4. L says:

i like all of em!

especially number one’s dress and number two’s shoes!

5. ång∑¬ says:

the first one and the last one.

6. Girl says:

I like the third girl. She’s almost obnoxious, but not quite. It works.

Yeah, the 2nd girl shouldn’t have worn that dress that way or posed that way.

7. Bianca D. says:

The last girl and I look so much alike, its scaring me. . .so i thought i would share a picture with everyone.

8. Stephanie says:

Ohhhhh, the beautiful Westwood plaid pencil skirt.

Where can we find the strawberry’s gilet of the last girl? Thanks!

Strawberry fields forever **

i love girl #3
    the red lips, the bow, the westwood skirt…beautiful.

11. i would not have worn christopher kane like that second girl did.

Ok everyone is blind. The last girl looks like an emo reject from Camden. Or like those little Eurotrash teenagers who walk around Leicester Square. Still, she’s cute. Shame about the fashion. The third one… I have no clue what I’m looking at? Some pouty teenager? The second one is a gorge dress but would look better on someone CONSIDERABLY thinner – like most fashion would. The first is obviously the best figure which helps but it is a funky dress too. However it is such a London skinny hipster ‘I go to Boombox’ and am really ironic sort of dress. W. End of agro.

oh, giant-ribbon-girl!!!Go-orgeous!!! ♥ ♥

14. nina says:

no wonder your comment was anonymous. vicious. the last girl only looks emo to you as she has 2 toned hair, nothing about her clothes or makeup suggest it (and she is mighty cute. also, do you realsie that this isn’t a site dedicated to how thin you are? if you’ve got style, you’ve got it.

I LOVE the Vivienne Westwood skirt! And the bow!