INTERNATIONAL HERALD TRIBUNE

Today, there’s an article titled “Face Hunter hits the streets for fashion” in a serious international newspaper. My parents are gonna be proud of me.

i’m so happy for you!! thanks for putting out all these great photos. you really do deserve all the positive acknowledgments you get. keep the creative juices flowin’. by the way, can you or sart visit chicago like, ever?? (surely we must have at least somethinggg to offer in the way of style….)

kudos and love.

2. Lynn & Horst says:

i just read the article, and it really hits the point.

especially your statement about real “style” the right fusion of the person and the outfit.

my congratulation

3. Lynn & Horst says:

i just read the article, and it really hits the point.

my congratulation

4. Lynn & Horst says:

i just read the article, and it really hits the point.

my congratulation

5. Maria says:

I’m proud of you
    …maybe i’m your momma!?

Congrats Yvan!

6. Annika says:

YAY YVAN! Very impressive. You deserve all the attention you can get.

7. Alex says:

yes, Yvan, come to Chicago ;) many a time strolling down Windy City’s streets I’ve regretted not bringing along a camera… there is style to be found ^^

wonderful article, congratulations :)

8. carla says:

I’m proud of you too and I’m just a page lurker!!!! Wonderful!!

9. nat&diego says:

congrats ivan! we’ll bake a cake in celebration!! xx lazyones

10. nat&diego says:

congrats ivan! we’ll bake a cake in celebration!! xx lazyones

11. nat&diego says:

congrats ivan! we’ll bake a cake in celebration!! xx lazyones

12. Your parents will be proud! It didn’t matter what band I did wardrobe for, my mum didn’t really get it, until my work tuned up in an iPod commercial. Sometimes it takes something bigger than you, to give them confirmation that you are doing okay. Congratulations!

13. Grace says:

wow, that’s fantastic. Your parents should be very proud! :)so exciting.

Congrats!

p.s – the people that said. ‘come to chicago’ … i think the sartorialist went to chicago for a couple of days & got like 2 pictures that were appropriate for his blog … no offence but it’s not n.y / london / paris

no disrespect, but need you really be reminded that Yvan is not the sart??

16. wow – I’m so inspired! You have an eye for recognising charming and truly personal ways of dressing.