NEW YORK – on the street, soho, east village & williamsburg + warm up, ps1 (long island city), 08/25/07

1. Candid Cool says:

1. pretty, pretty
    2. I really wouldn’t mind owning one of those YSL t-shirts.

2. Dave says:

Favourites – the YSL t, the man with the pink shoes. white top black shorts girl (both of them), checked dress girl, roller girl with her big glasses.

Top notch set of photos.

dave / trenderbender.com

3. Yes, for some reason, my first thought was, “Luv the YSL t-shirt, too”.

The woman with the short suit and dreds looks fashionable.

Don’t quite get the black tights in the other photo … whew.

4. says:

wish I had a reason to take my rollar skates…

5. Juliet says:

seems like a hot day, really love all the shorts

6. Alex says:

#5′s leather bag is awesome, and then the sandals on our YSL man, woo :>

I have to say, I like it all but I really do prefer your pictures when you’re in London and Sweden. Far more interesting…

My fave is the HOTTIE with a body in YSL T-SHIRT and the Raf simmons sandals.

xo,
    Mariah

9. i loved the YSL man tooo his shoes!!!, look we street style too!

Poor YSL man.. he’s so thin. too much.

this girl and the girl at Heimstone look the same to me!

12. these people are looking realllly good. understated, not overly accessorized. i like.

13. these people are looking realllly good. understated, not overly accessorized. i like.

14. these people are looking realllly good. understated, not overly accessorized. i like.

wow fattie in the ysl tshirt needs to lose some weight, save some ham for the other children, btw mariah i love u and wanna bathe in ur reflective grease

16. Mary-Kate says:

anonyme aka maraih sounds an awful lot like joshua bartky…

Also: Katie lookin’ hot! :D

17. tracy says:

The girl in back short and a white top with sandales looks very pretty, a proof that beauty is also a story of simplicity.
    I find the YSL boy stylish but too thin, his shoes definitly make him look like a frog..
    To finish, the asian girl in the green skirt has very well matched her clothes I find.
    Face hunter, your work is marvelous! See ya soon in Paris, maybe !

18. the boy in pink shoes is fantastic

the guy with the sandals and the purple shirt made me want to throw up. His feet look like paddles, or like he has swim flippers on. Nasty. And he needs to eat, he looks like he could snap in half, I’m over this whole look of guys looking like women.

20. pola says:

#5 its because its actually the girl from heimstone.hello!