NEW YORK – on the street, soho, 08/23/07

1. as a new yorker or a “creole culture kid”…..today’s ny photos felt more like the nyc street fashion i see everyday all around me (the little girl 7 going on 30 and that little leather ruffly sleeved bolero). love your blog ivan, you are my daily obsession *air kisses from williamsburg*

2. the last dress is gorgeous on her

3. Isabella says:

yvan love,nyc pics are really great.i m so glad to see so many interesting good looking boys.and we know how difficult it is to find mazing looking guys wearing even more amazing clothes:)
    kiss

4. I laugh when i see that little girl with all those…tatoos? on her legs!

I guess that if you born and grow up in NY you must have your own style at a very young age…

i love your blog!

5. Dave says:

the first ropey dress and the last mini-dress are divine. that light colour is very neat right now… reminiscent of some catwalk colours from a couple of years ago, but reinterpreted.

great looks!

dave / trenderbender.com

i love nyc.
    delphine

7. TSG says:

the little girl’s made leopard print cool again!! love it

other than that, the caped jacket is eye catching too

hope ur having a nice time in the sun dear
    kiss

8. Nick says:

Someone’s already on the Bernhard Willhelm tip for fall!

9. Tes Photos me donnent encore plus l’envie d’aller vivre à NY city!
    Merci de nous faire voyager par procuration
    Pierrette

10. j. rider says:

if you heard a loud gasp while walking down mercer the other day, i am to blame. you are wonderful, on the interweb and in real life.

11. Candid Cool says:

1. groovy baby
    3. chic
    5. adorable
    6. love the jacket

12. winst says:

Love how that little girl has style AND attitude. I can’t imagine what it’d be like growing up in the city (maybe just de-mystifying in the end)

13. MuchoMaas says:

I’ll be another one to say that your eye is great: La petite fille est belle!

14. The last outfit is the epitome of good summer dressing. I have to go to New York soon, these recent posts are wetting my appetite beyond belief!

15. milian says:

I love the last mary-jane ballerinas.

16. mmm I love love LOVE the first dress with the long sleeves and cute tan leather shoes :)