COPENHAGEN – fashion week ss08, 08/08-12/07

Hello my dears,
Style.com has decided, at the very last minute, not to feature Copenhagen Fashion Week for some “editorial reasons”. They changed their mind yesterday in 2 hours! I feel very sorry for Copenhagen an all its beautiful people. Anyway, you won’t miss any of my photos, I’ll post them these 3 next days on Face Hunter.
Bisous.

1. Annika says:

Fuck Style.com! You’re better on your own. But oh my god, I look like crap on that picture! Like an old witch! It must be your camera that hates me or something…

yeah fuckem!!

Instead they have some boring street wear report from saint-tropez??? don’t know what they are thinking cause you seem to have loads and loads of eye candies..

bisous from sweden

3. Annika says:

I LOVE the lady with the bike, the girl in the yellow dress, the girl with the “big heart”… They’re just amazing. Copenhagen fashion week seems so much more fashionable now that I see it here than when I saw it live!

The Saint Tropez piece on style.com is SHIT… I had to check it out and it’s just embarrassing… THEIR LOSS! I like it much better to have my pictures here!

4. tom says:

Ha ha Ivan I found you…

Style can shove all their dots up their com anyway.. these pics are terrific!

Did you ever stop to think that maybe one of your 8000 friends is on staff at style.com and didn’t appreciate your less-than-professional MySpace post. Fashion’s a small world. Burning bridges at Condé Nast doesn’t seem very smart. Can you really afford to bite the hand that feeds you?

I think it’s good that Yvan tells everyone about what happen. The people at Style.com are the ones who are unprofessional, not him.

7. sophie says:

agree!
    Ivan did what he should have done.
    His pics are much more interesting than the ones at style.com, i’m not affriad about his future ;)
    Everybody knows that he’s the best.

btw- I really love the girl with this huge heart! She is really stunning.

8. style.com is missing out. love the first few girls…and the lady with the bike is just FAB!

9. Alex says:

Pff, some losers, they don’t know what they’re missing. Life goes on without style.com – Ivan, keep up with all the great pics:)

10. artgirl says:

Just happened upon your site and I adore it! Thank you!

Ivan.. style.com is as boring as Vogue.uk they are trying mass appeal with saint tropez pictures.. I really can’t believe they pulled out like that!!!

That’s fashion for yo, don’t be down your pictures ARE fantastic, you really capture the youth of the moment.

And to anonymous saying ‘can you really afford to burn your bridges?’ that is PATHETIC what is that? A threat?

12. b.b says:

i must admit a few st tropez pics are lovely..
    but Yvan is already a trendsetter where street look blogs are concerned. so to me, its style.com who’s biting the hand that feeds it!! without commercials, style com wouldnt even exist.
    BISES

I don’t think you’re style is very “Vogue.” Your photos are not as sophisticated as the stuff on Style.com. You’re more edgy and DIY. It’s not good or bad. Just different. So, I’m not surprised they pulled out.

14. Tres Bravissimo Mozarella! We Blog live from Stockholm thiz week also, ah tranquille Fille!

15. Birte says:

This blog is so cool. I love it.

16. Style.com doesn’t know what it’s missing. This blog is in touch with the current fashion pulse, instead of trying to revive fashion dinosaurs…

17. Sheeni says:

How disappointing of Style.com not to feature your photos! I found the St Tropez looks vastly uninspiring.

It’s so nice you will post the photos on here anyway!

18. dude style.com can suck it. i went like four times on monday to check for you, and you were nowhere in sight. boo! can’t wait to see them all on here, you have such an eye, love.

19. E says:

Love Karl Lagerfeldt’s sister on pic 9!