MUD & STYLE – let’s go to the nordic festivals!

Finally after Paris, I won’t go to Barcelone but to the massive Roskilde Festival in Denmark, from July 5th to 8th. I’ll observe how people could keep being stylish in the mud and without having a shower for 5 days.

And then after a transit by Berlin, London and Amsterdam, I’ll try a more intimate event, Emmaboda Festivalen with 4000 Swedes dancing in the forest from July 26th to 28th.

1. julia n. says:

I can’t wait for you to come to emmaboda, hope I’ll see you there :)

2. julie says:

I just got off the phone with my Icelandic friend who is at Roskilde as we speak. It sounds like an absolutey amazing time. Don’t forget your wellies, it’s very muddy! Look for the 10/11 Flag to find the Icelanders!(Icelandic food chain, green in colour) I guess 1,500 tickets to the festival where bought in Iceland alone. Enjoy the tunes & the mud. x

Yvan, the tickets were sold out one month ago….

you seem to like sweden..that’s cool..cause sweden likes you too!!!

5. kain(e). says:

mate. emmaboda will be sick! dinosaur jr! i was just at Hovefestivalen in norway for their first years events. epic time. even though it rained and got muddy, it made it even more charming. enjoy the swedish scapes.

++kaine
    stereoscent(ed).

Kaine, Hovefestivalen ins’t the previous called Quart Festival?
    Is it in the same place as well?

oh the emmaboda festival. peeps are stylish there and very friendly. i love it, my best festival. think you’re gonna love it 2.

8. Sara says:

I’ll be there!

9. Anna says:

You should come to the swedish festival Way Out West in Gothenburg! Greit concerts in the middle of the city. I think we dresses quite well here:) Anyway, Manu Chao is going to play. That is reason enough! 10-11 june (wayoutwest.se)

He should certinley go to Way ou west, but it’s in august, not june.