BERLIN – auf der strasse, mitte & kreuzberg + west germany + cookies, 07/10/07

Nr: 3 = Beck

hmm… nr: 4 of course!!!

3. tantalina says:

the first white dress was good, but other were too common.

4. swall says:

Like the first 3 for the happy vibe I’m getting.
    Nightime just ain’t cutting it for me this time.

good work/miaow

5. Ana says:

berlin can do better than that!!

Nr. 8 is fab! And good to see you´re over here in Germany…

However, agree to “ana”: Berlin actually can do better!

7. I’m Thrilled about Face Hunter. I like everything and everyone! Wish i could see more people like FaceHunters in the streets….

8. jihyuck says:

business cooperation proposal by nm media co. , seoul korea

Hello , this is nm media of Seoul, South Korea. we impressed by your photo, espeially your street shot!

We are preparing to start free “street fashion megazine” by using current street fashion snap photos as a main subject.

We are inquirying about whether we can publish your snap photos in our megazines(monthly published).

If you give us original copies of still photos of about 10people monthly, that are going to be printed in “foreign country part”

of our megazines, we will send you Korean street snap photos of more than 30 people every month.

Also we will indicate copyrights, site addresses and the your name of photographers on your photos

that will be printed as pictorial megazine, and publish the names of photographers as our special representative.

by sharing the street photos of different cultures,

we think it will be able to contribute to the development of street fashion that is yet non-mainstream,

and help you for your international status and PR of your blog to asian fashion people.

and we will send some magerzine we made to you.
    also your pic. will get pages by amount of your pic.

it will be great chance to you .

We think it will show good synergy as parters of each other.

Please e-mail me. I would like to discuss details later on.

Ji Hyuk, SHIN(marines908@gmail.com , marines908@paran.com)
    Leader of planning part, nm Media

9. Candid Cool says:

1: The girl on the swing, so pretty so cute, and i always love a sailor cap
    4: He looks like Beck
    5: wow she rocks that jumpsuit!

10. brooke says:

sometimes i dread looking at your website, yet i always come anyway. thanks for not having anything that made me grimmace today

11. I thought these were all great looks, I especially like the orange and yellow plaid top on the one fellow.

12. Missy says:

Love his ensemble! And that faux guitar.

13. altamiranyc says:

I like the one piece outfit on #5. I found another “One Hit Wonder” in:

Astor Place

14. Marygrace says:

#5 and her jumpsuit: so good!

15. Mei says:

Lovin lovin LOVIN’ the jump suit.

16. Basco5 says:

I’d love to have a orange button up shirt like the first one, that would be swell:)