LISBON – moda lisboa, museu nacional de historia natural, 03/09/07

the last one looks great and I think that is a girl who presented a tv show on portuguese tv.

You really need to explore a lot more from Bairro Alto, Chiado, Avenida da Liberdade, Principe Real, Adamastor (in Bairro de Santa Catarina) and Lux disco!!!

2. Oooh I love the yellow, ruffle tier dress! Stunning with contrasting blue cardigan.

3. Alix says:

the last one is very “prada” with the short and the turban!

4. rita says:

oh facehunter… i really apreciate your aesthetics and but that 3rd girl!!!! g-sus!! is just not right…she looks really cheap (she’s a bit of a “starlet” around here, but she’s such a salope!!), plus…she does not have a personal style whatsoever (i’m actually amazed how she pulled that outfit out)! i was really curious about your stay in lisbon and the looks you’d capture – i hope to see more interesting looks and no more dumb blonds PLEASEEE!!

5. rita says:

sorry…it’s the 4th girl i’m angry about!! the 3rd one it’s actually cute!

6. Ellen SB says:

Hm, I LOVE the outfit to the last girl. But WHAT is she wearing on her head? It looks like a turban, I’m REALLY not a big fan of that turban trend.

7. Style Scout says:

The second girl is awesome, good spotting! her hat/turban is great and what amazing makeup!

Hi, I love your page, and the people you find, but the 4th girl is not stylish. She is beautiful, but her outfit is dull and uninspiring. We can’t all be as pretty as her, but we can be a hell of a lot better dressed. It’s the first time I’ve seen someone on your page who I don’t think should be there.

9. Alix says:

Hey Yvan, trop cool ta video prise par the style scout! Mwa aussi j’aime le chocolaaat!!

10. Candid Cool says:

love the 2nd’s jacket, and what an interesting hat.

and the last looks quite good in her turban & shorts.

I just love cardigans!
    By the way, the yellow dress is from Zara.

12. stacey says:

4th girl is head to toe ss07 prada… that is so boring!!! nothing special, no fantasy, no personality… copying the catwalk is not a style! She really doesn’t fit to your blog…

13. Danielle says:

Nice style. My favourite portugese selection. The first girl knows how to wear a Zara dress.

The dress in the first one is Zara I think!