PARIS – openings in le marais, sutton lane, emmanuel perrotin and dominique fiat galleries, 01/13/07

1. ambika says:

Love the black wrap coat/dress with dark tights and nude shoes. So simple but so chic.

2. Candid Cool says:

i like the woman in the kimono, great hair.
    also i love the look of the girl in the chunky sweater, great face.
    and i like the last woman in the cape.

3. Lilian M. says:

I love your works.

u certainly have a nack for shooting freakish looking posers……..and what’s with the pigeon-toe stand????
    once in a while you score a good one and that’s why i keep coming back….till next…

i like the third girl and the last girl.

6. mareGa says:

First girl. She couldn’t make it better! That is style, no less…

7. Maria says:

there is a scary lady in this set.

Hi,
    I have just passed on your blog, and I see that you have an interest for fashion.
    I wrote you this message, because I have myself a blog. The objective is that people send me their picture(s) with the clothes they intend to wear today or the next few days. And this to find out how is the fashion for people like you and me and by people from all over the world. I live in Singapore and here, fashion has a big importance, there’s a mix of cultures. It gives a colorful city… Anyway!
    I think it’s great to share, to see how people match their clothes and accessories together. Anyway maybe I’m dreaming a little bit but who doesn’t intend anything, doesn’t get anything.

If you know anyone interested, it’d be great to talk about it, if yourself you find the idea interesting, of course!

My blog : http://your-fashion.skynetblogs.be

Have a nice day

Marie

nr.1 – cool and chic–ILOVE!

The third girl is so hooot! It is just how I like to look. Now I want to cut my hair and buy a new lipsticck!

i really like what shes wearing it looks really nice and elegant at the same time