BERLIN – last day, schonhauser allee and kastanienallee, 01/03/07

1. l absolutely love the the first one especially the bag its sooo cute aswell as the pinkish reddish gloves its goes well all together… and l love the second girl the navy skirt is soo vintage and cool

nah

3. l absolutely love the the first one especially the bag its sooo cute aswell as the pinkish reddish gloves its goes well all together… and l love the second girl the navy skirt is soo vintage and cool

4. l absolutely love the the first one especially the bag its sooo cute aswell as the pinkish reddish gloves its goes well all together… and l love the second girl the navy skirt is soo vintage and cool

5. l absolutely love the the first one especially the bag its sooo cute aswell as the pinkish reddish gloves its goes well all together… and l love the second girl the navy skirt is soo vintage and cool

6. Don’t leave us!
    berlin <3's you!

7. stockshaker says:

the last one looks like some sort of 21st century star trek-y…

but the first one is the best one.

8. yeah*gAtZ says:

characteristic of berlin – even nice font doors are totally wasted with stupid tags & graffitis.

when will finally berlin youngster gangstern learn to appreciate nice houses????

i love everything about the first pic!!! <3

10. Maria says:

Hoods? I like to see them, but I kind of hate them on me.

11. Chloë says:

I was just in Berlin and I didn’t see anything like this. Nice job finding all these Berlin looks, they’re great.

12. Alice says:

Oh my God, the top girl is incredible. I love the coat, the gloves–everything.

13. ambika says:

I love the geometric dress over skinny gray jeans. Just perfect.

The bitch one the first pic is mad nice! I’m gonna wank infront of it all night! keeep up the good work mate. mwaaah

1# pic is so cool, u have realy captured the mystic feeling.
    ILU!

16. sofia says:

that’s my gorgeous gal marie on the first pic!!!!!