LAUSANNE – le noel costumé des tilleuls, 12/25/06

1. victor says:

i love so much the look of the second one….

This is the third time you shot and post the girl on the second pictures. You don’t have other…. okokok she cut her hair so what?

cool, could you post the link of the two others? :)

4. Chloë says:

The second one is casual and daring, but I think that she’s a little too aware of that.

the second one is AMAZING… i know her a bit and she’s the most wonderfull and full of surprise girl i know..

ben.

what aware of that?

6. sandra says:

I really dont like number one. Unflattering dress, the belt, the cheap bag and her uncombed hair.

7. Candid Cool says:

i like the nude colour and the subtle ruffles on the 1st dress.

8. Maria says:

Drama…in lausanne! Like it.

9. liebemarlene says:

I love the sweater girl’s mixing of vintage and casual.

aaahhhhh caroline!!!
    I’m so happy to see your face on hunter blog!!!
    damn what have you done with your hair!?!
    she’s the smartest sweetest and always fantastik has been girl i ever wanted.
    Is face hunter cute????
    you look like shy or tipsy on the pic..

face hunter you are a master.<3

pablo, Berlin.

11. Q says:

The girl in the second photo reminds me of Amelie Poulain.

12. victor says:

Q, have we seen the same movie? :-P

13. caroline says:

dearest,
    i’m not amelie poulain (berk!!!)
    /… i just cut my hair after badchristmas../
    I don’t know who is ben???? (who are you sweety?)
    and mhhhmhhh of cours i’m tipsy…. water ? never…

- I think I’m starting to love drinking again.
    - I wonder whether I can still love without drinking.

and what about my look dear anonyme????
    i’m of cours aware of that. i pay face hunter with a kiss to see my hunting face.!!!!

bla bla
    takk + kossar og knùs yvan,
    C.

14. mareGa says:

so… the louise brooks haircut is quite popular this days uh?

15. on purpose says:

hmm caroline, i’ve just been looking your myspace account.

You’re so sweet, so rich in styles and colours, you’ve so cool interests. You really are a source of inspiration. I wanna some hugs!

In fact, I am stating on my honor that you’re very near to be the woman of my life :D

I do not contact you by myspace, as my profile is totally empty, you would think that it’s a spam account. But my words are not spam, you’re just ssssweeet :)

oh and i can’t speak french too!

That was a face hunter© love declaration

16. Maria says:

Ahhh, I all feels like it is happening in a corner street!

17. It’s great to see such a variety of faces and looks. A lot of people just try to take pictures of beautiful faces; I much prefer your approach of showing photos of interesting faces.

i reallly like the second one … its insanely cool

19. l love all three, the daring hair cut, the ” l dont give a shit” look in the first one sooo original and full of life

20. l love all three, the daring hair cut, the ” l dont give a shit” look in the first one sooo original and full of life

21. l love all three, the daring hair cut, the ” l dont give a shit” look in the first one sooo original and full of life

22. l love all three, the daring hair cut, the ” l dont give a shit” look in the first one sooo original and full of life