PARIS – a swedish girl at la perle, 11/1/06

1. Sanna says:

Im also a swedish girl, and a like your blog a lot!

Girl svedese here too! A stunningly beautiful guy with a cigar caught my eye a couple of days ago, wow!

3. Linnéa says:

Jag är också svensk! :) Really pretty girl, any1 who knows who she is? And also, I love your blog!

Jag är också svensk. ..nej, men jag är norsk;)

anyway, love the outfit.

5. Carissa says:

Her skirt is absolutely stunning.

6. eurobrat says:

No kidding. You should move to Sweden- they would make you a style king or something similar.

Gorgeous Swedish femme.

7. k. says:

det är nåt särskilt med svenska tjejer.

8. m. says:

oh. love the shoes! i’m still waiting for your visit here in Gothenburg!

/m.

9. annabanana says:

I’m swedish too, and I think you should come to sweden som time. we’re really stylish haha! no, but really, there are som pretty amazing people over here ( my self included) cheers!

10. dévisageur says:

Of course I’ll come to Sweden very soon…
    I’ll announce it next week.

11. jenny says:

lovely, you´ll have a great time here with all the beautiful people:)

inget specellt med svenska tjejer… förutom at dom inte kan tänka själv när det gäller mode :)

My name is Ajamu and I’m an American student in Paris. I’m looking for a very attractive swedish student, blond, mid-twenties,beautiful blue eyes, about 5’10 (1.73) 60 kilos who resides in Paris, France and studies either tourism, the hotel or the restaurant industry, I believe she may also be in the ERASMUS program. She works as a waitress at a parisian restuarant. We met on july 26th on the metro line 5 near gare de l’est around 2PM. We met for a drink to celebrate my birthday (the 28th. I asked for her number and I wrote down the wrong number! ( can you believe that)THIS CANNOT END IN THE BIG FISH THAT GOT AWAY TELL!!!Obviously she is that incredible and I must find her to tell her to have a permanant presence in my life. Any information, advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I thank you for your time and effort.

Guys she is nice but nothing out of this world, just a plain normal gril. Whats the raving about?