PARIS – slick opening, la bellevilloise, 10/26/06

1. j adore votre blog venez tchekez le miens al occase il avance lentement car je prend du retard mais surement
    a tres bientot

2. Alice says:

The first woman is amazing. Blood red lipstick with a metallic dress–too cute!

3. meis says:

the third girl, isnt she from amercicas next top model? cyckle 2 ? :o

4. Lorna says:

I love the first dress. New? Vintage? It’s impossible to guess. The kind of clothes I like, you can’t place them.

5. Yes, the first photograph conjures up images of Christopher Bailey’s use of metallic in his Burberry Prorsum line from Spring 2006. The photo also confirms that the look can be quite a show-stopper.

6. NATRIBU says:

Hi! I’m a girl from Barcelona (Spain). I love your blog!Congratulaions!
    I have another blog about women with style in the street, in Spain.
    I invite you to take a look to it and if you like I would apreciate if you’ll add a link to my blog in yours.
    Thanks very much anyway.
    Besos.
    NATRIBU

7. mina says:

vive la blog publicite! suis allee voir le blog de natribu l’espagnole ya qques temps, c’est vrai que c bien aussi.

serie elegante,pas commune, chic et choc encore une fois, le paris qu’on aime!

8. ambika says:

I love the red t-straps and the first dress but both women look clownish with their make-up. I love red lipstick but there’s something almost garish…

9. People are so amazingly thin!

10. Mozzerism says:

Is the last girl in white Carole Naville ?

11. Emelie says:

Hi, hej,
    I’m a Swedish girl totally in love with your blog! So, come to Sweden (means Gothenburg (Göteborg), not Stockholm, haha), I promise you that you’ll find some really nice outfits ,)
    Keep the good work up!
    Love,
    Emelie

La première fille..je l’ai vu en vrai à cette souirée là…elle etait l’etoile

13. Emelie says:

Hi, it’s me again, Emelie from Sweden.
    Just wondering, are u from France? Tu es francaise?
    Au revoir!

14. dévisageur says:

Hej Emelie,
    Don’t worry I’ll come very soon to Sweden, probably in November. I’ll keep you posted. I live in Paris but I’m actually Swiss.
    puss

15. kat says:

Je suis suedoise et je pense que votre blog est vraiment cool! I try to dress the best I can myself to give other people some inspiration too. Please – Visitez nous – soon! / K