SWITZERLAND – a lovely afternoon on the streets of lausanne, 8/15/06

1. minny says:

i think you can potentially find a facehunter paradise anywhere. lausanne, looking good -particularly the dude in 3 and the girl in 4.

hope you’re having a lovely time in the homeland.

2. Lacey says:

Lausanne is on my list… I think I shall be there in the fall/winter.. good to see there will be plenty of eye candy– I love the pic no.1–(secretly wishing bangs looked that good on me…)

3. Maria says:

The second and fourth individuals are probably style setters.

4. Dawn says:

Absolutely love girl #4. Creative layering, and I love how she balances her slouchy look with a tailored twist.

C’mon, honestly. The 4th person looks stupid. The ‘shit catchers’ as they call them in Greece, even look stupid on Greek people. Creative layering? She’s wearing a jacket! If i wear a jacket does that mean I’m doing ‘creative layering’ or I’ve simply ‘put on a jacket’?

6. eurobrat says:

great style–

wish I went to school there!

7. disidente says:

Anonymous: “shit catchers” for you, “dream pants” for others. Besides they are not originaly from Greece.Maybe conformity to “normal” silluetes as the general standard is comfortable enough for the majority: maybe that is not enough for this girl.

8. cOoL BoY says:

The second boy looks perfect with the grey jacket and the bicolour shoes! I’m loving it ! jajaja

p.d. Is possible that you link me ? Because I adore you ! :P

the first two girls are WiCked

10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

naaa, I’m not buying the forth look. jacket and shirt look lovely but the trousers look as if she was wearing diapers. I’m not against this kind of pants, I love the Indian variant: more colorful, more accessoires and not hanging to your knees

12. I’m fascinated by the man in the pink shirt. He seems very carefree.

13. muixeta says:

The look that wears girl nº4 is great!! Your pictures are so good! It’s incredible how you find wherever you go these fantastic and cool looks!! All of them have personality!! Congratulations!

14. hehehe…shit catchers. She is a very attractive girl, above the waist.
    Love the girl in the bangs, I wish I could pull off leggings!

15. Carly says:

Europeans are so beatiful and have wonderful style…Americans are like the opposite i hate living in America

16. Frida says:

The first girl looks amazing, the second guy is cute, but I hate the fourth girls pants!!!

17. klara says:

#2 is great – relaxed and stylish. The shooes is unecpected buth perfect.

18. deryik says:

pants in 4th look very orient- so that is why some may find it interesting and some may not. i don’t like to cheer for something just because it’s oriental, i think it’d look better if the texture is different. it has distorted her proportions a bit- needs courage to wear such a thing.

19. Catherine says:

Hmm, I don’t like the 4th girl’s look either – I could handle those pants if they were slouchy and had a bit of volume, but these ones just look like long johns and, like the other blogger said, shit catchers! And the proportions of the rest of the outfit don’t work either…
    However, I like the other photos – great blog!

20. maeir says:

second from the top- This look is so popular with guys right now (love the shoes!) it seems so effortless and easy to pull off something rough around the edges and yet classic.

im sorry i have to chuckle, shit catchers…hehe. otherwise she is beautiful.

ptit clein d’oeil à la jeunne fille dla foto n°4!! étonnée de te voir là!!
    et le jeune homme sur la foto n°7…c’est barge..je me souviens très bien être passée au moment de la foto hihih!

DENIZ