BERLIN – dazed & confused party, rio, 07/14/06

most of these people are fashion tourists and not berliners, you do realize this, don´t you?

2. Tiffany says:

Fashion tourists?
    Please explain.

3. dévisageur says:

ANONYMOUS, I´m not sure I understand what there is to realize ?

Do you want me to ask people for their ID card before photographing?

Would you prefer that I only take pictures of Germans in Berlin, French in Paris… What about strangers who has been living here for 10 years?

I hope you realize I´ll probably capture non Danish guys and girls in Copenhagen.

I´m afraid that big cities are melting pots for different cultures.

4. What exactly is a “fashion tourist”?

5. Frida says:

God I hope those horrible jackets get back in style…like in pic # 5

6. Frida says:

ohoh, I hope they don’t get back in style, is what I meant….yuk! haha!

7. vadim-kontra says:

dévisageur – Bravo!

well, of course, mister, you are not supposed to seperate your subjects “ethnically”… but i think, taking pictures of fashionable people in berling during the fashion week has got nothing to do with berlin or berlin inhabitants. that´s what i want to point out. i enjoy the pictures that you take, no matter where you do it.
    those pictures here are simply not very representative, i didn´t say they are wrong!
    but, if you wanna show something, that can more legitimately be described as “berlin style”, come back here at a different time of the year. if that was, at any rate, your objective.
    but then again, many people in berlin do look quite like the ones in paris, too. so whatever.